POLICY MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
Impact Innovations’ Policy Management of Information Solutions help you move away from using optical, tape, microfiche/film, or paper to support and manage document and record archiving and retrieval.
Our Policy Management of Information Solutions are designed to minimize risk, control costs, and reduce cost of ownership by providing you the benefit of centralized, online document and records management. Some of the key benefits include:
- Fast, integrated document retrieval — Accelerate document and record requests from regulatory agencies, end-users, auditors, legal counsel, and others.
- Improved operational efficiencies and control — Consolidate multiple archive technologies and processes into a centrally-managed, online system.
- Automated compliance capabilities — Reduce the risk of legal penalties and lower the cost of legal discovery and research through the use of enterprise content management applications.
- Accelerated, risk-free deployment — Deploy solutions with pre-qualified and tested architectures and implementation services. *
Some of the business examples are as follows:
- Enterprise Application Archiving – Archive and manage SAP, enterprise reports, document images, and SharePoint content to meet compliance and e-discovery mandates, operational efficiency needs, and improved access.
- File System Archiving – Automatically archive inactive file data from direct-attached storage, SAN-attached storage, and network-attached storage (NAS) in UNIX, Linux, and Windows server environments.
- Integrated Content Archiving – Leverage a unified archiving software platform and common policies to strengthen compliance practices, create operational cost efficiencies, and enable improved information re-use.