Captiva eInput supports distributed capture throughout and beyond large organizations. By capturing documents through an easy-to-use, web-based interface, organizations make it simple for branch offices, remote locations, and desktops throughout the enterprise to quickly scan and capture documents for content management and business applications.
eInput works with EMC Captiva InputAccel to enable distributed capture and remote indexing anywhere within the organization. By capturing documents closer to where they are received or created, organizations reduce time-consuming and costly document shipping. Some of the key benefits include:
- Remote scanning/remote indexing – Deploy and maintain web-based clients to easily scan, import, and index paper or electronic documents.
- Customizable web interface – Easily customize the web-based scanning and indexing interface and integrate other web business applications.
- EMC Captiva InputAccel integration – Leverage InputAccel capture process and connectors into content management systems and business applications.
- Offline scan/index – Enable mobile workers to scan and index when remote capture is unavailable, providing no productivity loss.
- Scanner/peripherals support – Capture images with desktop scanners, multifunction peripherals (MFPs), and other capture devices with ease.
- Business rules and validations – Define custom business rules and database lookups to ensure the accuracy and completeness of captured data.
- Audit trail – Maintain a comprehensive audit trail of all submitted documents to include end user usage metrics.
- Encryption/VPN support – Gain support for common security environments and ensure all remotely captured data is securely transmitted.