Captiva Dispatcher automatically recognizes large amounts of paper documents, capturing the data and delivering it to the right systems, processes, and people. Using intelligent recognition technologies, businesses can identify all kinds of documents. Machine and hand printed data are automatically captured using optical character recognition (OCR), intelligent character recognition (ICR), and barcode recognition.
Captiva Dispatcher replaces manual, error-prone, and expensive document sorting and data entry processes with automatic document recognition and data capture. EMC Captiva helps minimize the risk of error, reduce costs, and boost productivity. Some of the key benefits include:
- Intelligent document recognition – Recognize all types of documents, replacing expensive manual document-sorting steps.
- Intelligent data capture – Reduce manual data entry and accelerate processes through intelligent data capture.
- Business rules and validation – Establish business rules to ensure the accuracy of captured data and reduce errors.
- Handwritten document processing – Recognize handwritten documents and route documents to appropriate departments for processing.
- Table data capture – Automate the capture of data from tables, including invoices.
- Check reading – Automate the capture of data from checks to reduce manual data entry and accelerate critical processes.
- Multiple recognition technologies – Recognize machine and hand-printed data automatically to minimize the risk of errors.